- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Combine melted butter, buttermilk, yeast, and sugar in mixing bowl/mixer.
- After combined, allow yeast to proof.
- Add eggs to above and mix.
- Add flour (at 1/4 – 1/2 cup at a time), salt, and Ranch seasoning.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead up to 5 minutes. Add additional flour as needed.
- Place dough in lightly oiled bowl, cover with towel, set in a warm place to double in size.
- Once dough has risen, divide dough into equal pieces and shape into balls.
- Place balls on prepared baking pan – giving each enough room to further rise. Cover and allow to rise for an additional 30 minutes.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
You have all the ingredients, let's start cooking!
Enjoy your meal, hope you had fun with us!