Directions0/0 steps made
- Combine raspberries with 2 tablespoons of the sugar and then allow it to rest 5 minutes.
- While the fruit is resting, prepare yogurt mixture by combining 1/4 cup of the sugar, yogurt, and heavy cream in a large bowl.
- Whisk the mixture until all the has sugar dissolved completely. Use a fork to press the raspberries until they are thoroughly mashed.
- Combine the raspberries with the yogurt mixture by gently folding them in. For a combination of a tart and sweet taste – try not to mix too much just fold together gently. For a more even mix and taste, combine thoroughly with a whisk.
- Pour the popsicle mix into your popsicle molds.
- Cover and freeze thoroughly. (At least 4 – 6 hours)