- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the crescent dough into 16 even triangles. Forming a circle, place them on a round, and greased pizza pan.
- Press the dough down and up toward the side, forming a crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes or until golden.
- In a medium-size skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Prepare gravy according to the directions printed on the package.
- Combine sausage and gravy when both are cooked.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add egg mixture to this and stir until it is almost set.
- Spread the sausage and gravy over the crust.
- Top the pizza with eggs, and cheeses.
- Bake 7 – 10 minutes or until the eggs are set and the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
You have all the ingredients, let's start cooking!
Enjoy your meal, hope you had fun with us!